CEO’s address to Sectra AB’s 2020 Annual General Meeting published on the company’s website
Linköping, Sweden – August 25, 2020 – President and CEO Torbjörn Kronander’s pre-recorded address to the 2020 Annual General Meeting of the international medical imaging IT and cybersecurity company Sectra (STO: SECT B) is now available on the company’s website.
Watch the pre-recorded speech and responses to questions put forth by the company’s shareholders (in Swedish): investor.sectra.com/agm2020
Sectra’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) and financial report calendar
- September 2, 2020: Last day to vote in advance and register for the AGM
- September 8, 2020 at 3:30 p.m. CEST: Annual General Meeting in Linköping, Sweden
- November 27, 2020 at. 8:15 a.m. CET: Six-month interim report 2020/2021
- March 12, 2021 at 8:15 a.m. CET: Nine-month interim report 2020/2021
- June 2, 2021 at 8:15 a.m. CEST: Year-end report 2020/2021
Further information about Sectra’s financial events and interim reports: investor.sectra.com/events-and-presentations
Sectra assists hospitals throughout the world to enhance the efficiency of care, and authorities and defense forces in Europe to protect society’s most sensitive information. Thereby, Sectra contributes to a healthier and safer society. The company was founded in 1978, has its head office in Linköping, Sweden, with direct sales in 19 countries, and operates through partners worldwide. Sales in the 2019/2020 fiscal year totaled SEK 1,661 million. The Sectra share is quoted on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange. For more information, visit https://sectra.com/.