Save Time — Accomplish More!
Given radiology’s central role in the patient pathway, reading efficiency and the ability to communicate actionable reports are key for patient outcomes. This is particularly important in cancer care, where diagnoses are time-critical, the cases are complex, and the treatment chain involves multiple specialists. A steadily growing number of cancer patients and complex exams constitute more of the radiologist’s workload than ever before.
At RSNA, we will showcase our view of patient-centered cancer care and demonstrate how our solutions and innovations can save valuable time and support radiologists in more efficient diagnostics through:
Vote which aspect is most important to you as a radiologist and your productivity—especially when reading cancer cases.
Submit and see what your peers have answered:
New features and enhancements will be presented across our complete product portfolio, including:
- Embedded RECIST follow-up in our lesion tracking suite—an important step forward in improving workflow quality in tumor follow-ups
- Overall performance improvements, specifically for archiving of studies and preloading images, and further enhanced workflow management capabilities
- Improved reading efficiency in breast screening workflows, with easier image navigation and boosted performance for even faster reading of tomosynthesis studies
- AI-powered support for quickly finding correct comparison series and arranging them next to the series from the current exam
- New and improved user interfaces that let content speak for itself and better support users in efficiently performing daily tasks
And, as always, we bring our UserInfluence concept live to Chicago. Explore the latest developments and speak directly with our product managers and developers about upcoming projects and prototypes. This year we will share and showcase work-in-progress in the areas of:
- Radiologist empowerment through direct access to best-of-breed AI tools within the reading environment and clinical context—achieved through Sectra’s vendor-neutral AI platform
- Highly flexible structured reporting through a framework for data and template management
- Multi-parametric MRI (mpMRI) imaging with a special focus on prostate