Given radiology’s central role in the patient pathway, radiology efficiency and the ability to communicate actionable reports are key for patient outcomes. This is particularly important in cancer care since diagnoses are often time-critical, the cases are complex, and the treatment chain typically involves multiple specialists.
At RSNA, we will showcase our view of patient-centered cancer care and demonstrate how we support radiology in exceeding the expectations of referring physicians and their patients.
New features and enhancements will be presented across our complete product portfolio, including:
- Image and information sharing with anyone, including patients (read more here)
- Instant messaging directly in the diagnostic application
- Workflow management with solutions for workflow orchestration
- Breast implant masking, CAD for breast tomosynthesis
- Machine learning for workflow efficiency (read more here)
Integrated diagnostics for prostate cancer care
As always, we bring our UserInfluence concept live to Chicago. This year we will show work-in-progress in the area of integrated diagnostics for prostate cancer, machine learning, and workflow management.