Torbjörn Kronander, President and CEO of Sectra, comments:
Sectra is truly committed to the success of our customers. Each and every employee is recruited, trained, and evaluated for their passion and ability to provide value to our customers. To be acknowledged for our top ratings in customer satisfaction, five years in a row, is to me the ultimate proof that Sectra’s staff—around the globe—creates customer success within radiology and beyond.
The advantages of Sectra PACS compared to other solutions are its performance, reliability, and user interface.*
Sectra listens to their customers firsthand, takes their feedback, and puts it into development. I think that is why Sectra PACS is such a robust product. No other vendor can beat that.*
Sectra’s KLAS scores
The KLAS evaluation is divided into five key performance categories. In all five categories, Sectra performs well above market segment averages. The detailed results and customer comments show that Sectra customers applaud the stability and usability of Sectra PACS, the quality of implementation and training as well as Sectra’s service organization.
- Sales & Contracting: Product works as promoted, worth the money.
- Implementation & Training: Quality and effectiveness of implementation and training.
- Functionality & Upgrades: Overall product quality, ease of use, supports interoperability goals.
- Service & Support: Quality and effectiveness of post implementation support, proactive service, keeps all promises.
- General: Likely to recommend to a peer, buy-again propensity, overall satisfaction, drives tangible outcomes
What is KLAS?
KLAS is a research firm on a global mission to improve healthcare delivery by enabling providers to be heard and counted. Working with thousands of healthcare professionals, KLAS gathers insights on software, services and medical equipment to deliver timely reports, trending data and statistical overviews. KLAS data is accurate, honest and impartial. The research directly represents the voice of the healthcare professionals and acts as a catalyst for improving vendor performance. To learn more about KLAS and the insights they provide, visit www.KLASresearch.com.